New Connections from Authorized Grameenphone Dealers!
- Purchase SIM from authorized sources
- Grameenphone Experience Centers, Grameenphone Centers, Grameenphone Service Points, Grameenphone Online Shop, Grameenphone Retailers
- Maintaining the process
- Upon purchase, customers must register SIM via biometric and NID.
- For temporary SIM valid for 6 months, customers can purchase with Passport, Birth Certificate, Driving License, etc. However, if a customer wants to extend the usage of SIM, he will need to register via the biometric process.
- Verify SIM purchase
- Post-purchase via biometric, customers can dial USSD code *16001# with the last 4 digits of NID to check the list of registered SIM numbers.
- If the purchased SIM is not listed in the customer’s ID, the customer should immediately return to the source of purchase and register SIM to experience an uninterrupted connection.
- If a customer uses a SIM not registered to his name for a long time, he can avail of Transfer of Ownership from any liable source such as Grameenphone Experience Centers, Grameenphone Centers and Grameenphone Online Shop.
- Contact Customer Touch Point for further information
- Call hotline number 121
- Email at email@example.com
- Live chat through the Grameenphone website or MyGP
- To contact the Grameenphone hotline from any other operator, dial 01711594594
Customers must ensure the following for authorized SIM purchase and registration to avoid unwanted network disconnection.